This book has been written by a team of working coaches to help you understand how the coaching world works:
- Practical tips about coaching – the book is written in three parts
- Part 1 is for someone who would like to go on or is about to start a coaching programme
- Part 2 is for those who have been on a coaching programme and helps them to incorporate coaching techniques into their daily work
- Part 3 is for those who want to procure coaching services for their organisation with tips about how to procure the best coaches
- The authors recommend that all parts of the book are ultimately read to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Coaching world
We have written this book in a “snappy” bullet point style so you can have an understanding of coaching as soon as possible.