This book will help YOU in the following ways:
- To take control of your career
- To articulate your skills, experience and attitudes
- To market yourself positively
- To think strategically about your working life
- To develop career resilience
- To future proof your career
We have written this book in a ‘snappy’ bullet point style so you can get the answers right away.
You are likely to be one of four types of people:
- In a job but unhappy with how things are going in your organisation
- You want to take the next step up the career ladder but are not sure how
- You want a more interesting job
- Having ‘fallen’ into a job by accident, you now want to make a pro-active career plan
Amanda Bolger has worked in a HR role in large blue chip organisations as well as small privately owned businesses. She is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and an accredited Coach of the International Coach Federation and a member of Career Development Institute.
Ian Munro is an accredited coach (ACC) of the International Coach Federation, a Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing and The Institute of Directors. Today he is a director of several companies.
Jane Reynolds earlier career was within sales, working for a Global Financial Services Company including finding and assessing talent. She is an accredited coach of The International Coach Federation, and a member of the British psychological Society.
Sallyann Doble prior to coaching worked in Executive Search and within investment banking and management consultancies as an information manager. She is an accredited coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation.